For adults: Measure out 2 oz. of tea and dilute with an equal or double amount of purified water. Take twice daily on an empty stomach approximately 1 hour before breakfast and 1 hour before bedtime. Sip slowly. For children (ages 2-12): Measure our 3/4 to 1 oz. once or twice daily. Dilute and take as above. Sip slowly. For infants (under age 2): Measure out 1/4 to 1/2 oz. of tea once or twice daily. Dilute and take as above. Sip slowly.
Shake the FlorEssense liquid well before use. After opening, keep refrigerated at all times and use within 3 weeks. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does Not Contain:
Caffeine, preservatives, artificial colors.
* Daily value not established
Purified water, aqueous extracts of: certified organic burdock root, certified organic sheep sorrel herb, slippery elm bark, watercress herb, turkish rhubarb root, kelp, certified organic blessed thistle herb, certified organic red clover blossom
We Accept Cerdit Cards
- 12/07/2013 Seed diversity has collapsed more than 12-fold since early 1900s
- 12/07/2013 Olive leaf extract prevents colds and flus
- 12/07/2013 Illegal application of pesticides in Indiana leads to widespread contamination of restaurants, nursing homes
- 12/07/2013 What's the difference between stevia, Truvia and PureVia?
- 12/07/2013 Chamomile displays outstanding anti-anxiety and anticancer properties